At INDY VITAL, we have designed strategies to slow down the aging process. Our anti-aging protocols were created using scientifically proven methods with the idea of making you look and feel healthy while slowing down the aging process. We use several techniques that when combined will produce results. We go beyond promoting longevity. Indy Vital is committed to improving your mental and physical condition and performance to a level you could have never imagined achieving before. We call this the ULTRA HEALTH lifestyle.
Cryotherapy An Anti-Aging Method
At Indy Vital, we use cryotherapy as an anti-aging method of treatment. Have you noticed that when you’re exposed to cold weather, your skin tends to get better? When our bodies are exposed to freezing temperatures, the most superficial skin layers get unsettled. The natural response of the body is to create a new layer of skin. The pores will close, and the puffiness will resolve due to the anti-inflammatory effect of cryotherapy.
Why is the new skin formed? The exposure to cold will stimulate superficial and deep tissue to produce new collagen and elastin. The pores will also close due to the application of cold, and the puffiness will resolve with the anti-inflammatory action of cryotherapy. At our state-of-the-art facility, we use whole-body and localized cryotherapy for anti-aging.
Indy Vital offers whole-body Cryotherapy using “The Artic,” the most advanced cryotherapy chamber in the market. We also provide cryo facials using two methods, the Penguin and the CryoSkin. The Penguin will deliver liquid nitrogen vapors that are to point to the facial and neck areas. With CryoSkin, a cold probe is applied directly over the skin producing the desired effects of cryotherapy.
Light Therapy An Anti-Aging Method
At Indy Vital, we use light therapy for anti-aging. Light therapy, named Photobiomodulation by Harvard Medical School, is a new tool used to slow down the effects of aging. The use of red light and near red light by laying down for 20 minutes in our NovoTHOR, a whole-body light bed, will stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin and significantly reduce wrinkles and lines associated with aging.
Also, NovoTHOR will help resolve common problems despise by most women, such as spider veins, cellulite, scars, and acne. It is now widely accepted in the scientific community that red light and near light is a fantastic treatment for skin and oral ulcers. The red light promotes the synthesis and activation of fibroblasts, having an anti-inflammatory action, and subsequently promoting healing. The activation of these cells is the science behind how NovoTHOR reduces the effects of aging.
NAD+ IV AS AN ANTI-AGING METHOD
Aging brings along a series of events, and our bodies change. As part of aging, NAD+ levels diminish, and an essential repairing mechanism of cells gets compromised. Studies in the field indicated that at age 50, the levels drop by over 50%. The chemical name for NAD+ is Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide. NAD+ is a coenzyme found in all living cells and is synthesized in the body from vitamin B3. NAD+ is primarily a universal cellular electron transporter. NAD+ plays a crucial role in the production of cellular energy through ATP generation. For this reason, NAD+ has anti-aging properties by increasing energy production, improving cellular communication, and allowing DNA repair.
Why IV NAD+
Because NAD+ means energy to the cells, it is why it’s essential to maximize your levels of NAD+, to slow down aging, decrease fatigue, and eliminate burn-out.
NAD+ At Indy Vital
Here at Indy Vital, we have developed protocols using NAD+ combined with amino acids that are delivered intravenously to by-pass the gastrointestinal tract and get NAD+ directly to cells. The addition of amino acids potentiates NAD+. Our primary protocol uses 1000mg daily for a total of 7 days. An infusion takes an average of 4 hours for this particular protocol. At Indy Vital, the use of intravenous NAD+ is tailored and customized depending on the individual’s needs and the goal of therapy. The infusion dose may vary from 250 mg to 1500 mg, depending on the case.
Benefits of NAD+
- Helps longevity and slows down the aging process by improving the organs and tissues the increasing capacity to regenerate cells
- Helps diminish pain in patients suffering from chronic pain
- Helps rev your metabolism and provides the body the ability to produce more ATP or energy at the cellular level
- Helps individuals with addiction from various types, by decreasing cravings primarily related to the use of opioids and alcohol; it also helps with - withdrawal symptoms
- Helps cellular processes at the level of the brain increasing focus, concentration, mental clarity and increasing the individual’s ability in problem-solving
- Helps slow down the degradation of the DNA and in the process helps as an anti-aging molecule
Uses of NAD+ At Indy Vital
- Anti-aging therapy promoting longevity
- Chronic fatigue syndrome or fatigue secondary to other medical condition or physiologic
- Addiction with or without withdrawal syndrome
- Depression of various types including major depression and seasonal depression
- Increase muscle performance athletic endurance (at Indy Vital we recommend that this IV infusion be combined with other methods such as cryotherapy and laser light therapy using The NovoTHOR)
- Neurological degenerative disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease
- After traveling to treat jet leg syndrome
- ADHD for increased focus and concentration
Cost of the NAD+ Infusion
The cost associated with the infusion depends on the dose prescribed by the physician. Visit us at Indy Vital for your NAD+ consultation.